The Fitbit Company based in San Francisco, California, USA was founded by James Park and Eric Friedman on June 23, 2007. Among the company’s many products are wearable activity trackers, including the flagship item the Fitbit Tracker, and the Fitbit Surge.
The popular trackers can be worn on the wrist, clipped inside clothing, or carried in a pocket to track your activity and your sleep cycle, then watch your goals get closer and closer. According to the manufacturers, Fitbit products have been used to track over –39 billion steps,” which translates to more than 22 million miles walked, jogged, or otherwise covered in the last 5 years.
1. Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch
- Heart rate and Advanced Sleep Tracking: Charge 2 tracks heart rate all day and night to show how your body moves
- More than just steps: It counts floors climbed, too. Detailed heart rate and sleep insights make every beat count
- Water Resistant: Up to 50 meters. Relax and track swimming workouts, too.
- Long Battery Life: Its battery lasts more than 4 days. That’s 10 hours of GPS or up to 13 hours of continuous music
- Wake up to Music: Use Bluetooth headphones like Fitbit Flyer Wireless Headphones (sold separately) to stream music from your favorite apps and services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Deezer, and more
- Swim tracking: Track pool laps and duration
- Built-in Alexa: It also works with Amazon Alexa, so you can play music, get the news, check the weather, control your smart home and more. Just press and ask or use the Alexa app to connect.
- Heart Rate Zones: Track zones like Cardio, Fat Burn, and Peak, based on your intensity level for better track of your workouts
- Get social: Fitbit app’s Community lets you add friends, join challenges, and compare your stats with others who are taking steps to be more active
2. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker
- Heart rate tracking, monitors workout intensity
- Fantastic sleep tracking
- Easy to see onen-button display
- Compatible with thousands of apps and devices
- Stunning colors
- Water resistant
- The band is made of flimsy plastic
- The device is not very accurate when it comes to heart rate tracking
The Fitbit Charge 4 is a fitness tracker with GPS, a heart rate monitor, sleep tracker, water-resistance, and a large OLED display. It can track various types of activity, count your steps and calories, and track your heart rate when working out. The best part about this unit is that it’s a fitness tracker with a monochrome color display that’s easy to read, without being too distracting.
The Charge 4 fitness tracker allows you can track various types of workout intensity levels using the on-screen readout, as well as the graphs and figures in the app.
One of the features that many will appreciate is the ability to see the time, as well as all your phone notifications, on the Charge 4. You can also control your music so that you don’t have to scramble around your pocket looking for your phone, just pull the Fitbit out of your pocket.
3. Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Fitness Tracker 0.78 OLED Display Heart Rate Monitor 50M Water-Resistant Bracelet Pedometer Activity Tracker Weather Forecast Smart Reminder
- Affordable price tag
- Many different colors to choose from
- OLED display
- Made of high-quality material
- Easy to read
- No alert
- Doesn’t show phone notifications
- Doesn’t show alarm on phone
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is a fantastic device that keeps track of a variety of metrics regarding your body in order to provide you with a more comprehensive understanding of your health status.
Storage : It has an onboard storage that can store 150+ days of data and the battery lasts a year!
Tracking : You get step counting, sedentary alert, sleep monitoring, heartbeat monitoring and are able to see your heart rate on the screen.
4. Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker
- Simple set-up
- Automatically syncs to your smartphone
- Tracks steps, distance, and calories
- Tracks sleep patterns
- Activity and exercise modes
The Fitbit Zip is a pretty famous bit of tech, because it’s one of the best cheap fitness tracker and one of the best clip-on fitness trackers in the market. It’s a simple device that tracks your steps, distance, calories, and sleep. It even automatically tracks your workouts.
The Fitbit Zip takes 3 button cell batteries, which means you don’t need to charge it like some other fitness trackers in the market. It is compatible with both iPhones and Androids, so it can easily be synced wirelessly to your telephones, but the Fitbit app can also be used to sync the Fitbit.
Because we’re talking about the cheapest Fitbit, it’s obvious that the Zip does not have the fancy bells and whistles that many other Fitbits have. It’s just a bare-bones device that keeps your numbers in check while staying out of the way so that you can focus on your exercise.
5. Withings Steel HR Sport Hybrid Smartwatch
- Heartbeat tracking
- GPS heart rate without phone
- Smart notifications
- UV tracking
- Waterproof up to 50 meters
- Automatic sleep tracking
- Smart alarm
- Remote phone camera control
- Hard to read display in sunny conditions
- Small battery
Fitness trackers are becoming more and more popular than ever before, and Becauseings Steel HR is probably the best one in their line. It looks like a normal watch and you can easily wear it wherever you want.
This amazing product can track your steps, activity, workout, heart rate, calories burned and overall weight, even though it is a bit flimsier that some users might like, the heart rate tracking is amazing, it is very precise and accurate.
Even though it is not the cheapest fitness tracker in the market, it does give off value for its price, since it comes with a lot of innovative features that you cannot get with other trackers.
6. Bellabeat Leaf Nature Smart Jewelry Health Tracker
- Waterproof up to 50 meters
- Battery life is decent
- Smart notifications can be useful
- Stylish design
- Tracks your steps
- Only disables or enables notifications for some apps
- Somewhat expensive
- Track your sleep
- Your diet
- Menstrual cycle
- Skin temperature
- Resting heart rate
In our search for the best fitness trackers, we were able to include one unique device that is cultivated for the female crowd. The Bellabeat Leaf is a brand new smart jewelry device that can be used as an activity tracker, a menstruation tracker and a sleep tracker. All of these things can be found on the app of your choise, but the app is far from perfect.
7. Lintelek Fitness Tracker HR
- Completely waterproof
- Long battery life
- Clear and crisp screen with multiple sized fonts
- The band is soft and comfortable for extended use
- The manufacturer provides a good amount of instruction and tech support
- Great value for money
- Very easy to use
- Great customer service
- Huge number of apps
- Gorgeous color screen: 4*3cm
- Strap is a bit short, so it fits perfectly for people with small wrists only
- The display is especially bright and easy to see on sunny days
- Can sync to heart rate monitors
- Also has sleep monitoring and snore detection features
The Lintelek fitness tracker is a premium quality activity tracker with a wide range of features and easily connects via wireless Bluetooth to your favorite apps and accounts. It has fitness, sleep, and heart rate monitoring features. This fitness tracker measures your pedometer steps, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes, and other fitness measurements. The activity tracker tracks walking distance, burned calorie, and records sleep cycles. It is also waterproof and has a long battery life. The band is soft and comfortable for extended use. This lovely fitness tracker comes with a plastic screen protector and a big clear vibrant screen that’s easy to read. It has big buttons that are easy to press.
8. Misfit Shine
- Can be worn on the wrist or any other convenient part of the body
- Battery lasts up to 4 days
- Small and lightweight
- Stylish and comfortable wristband
- Data can be synced with various apps.
- Can be worn while swimming and showering
- Large variety of colors
- Tracks and highlights sleep, physical and sedentary activities as separate categories
Misfit Shine is a modern activity and sleep tracker that is light, small, and stylish. It comes in a range of compelling colors. A simple press on the button allows easy control. Fitbit also offers excellent customer service. But there are some problems with the data syncing process.
What we really like about Misfit Shine is that it can be worn anywhere on the body. That is because of its ability to work as a pocket light. It can be worn on the wrist or attached to a necklace or a keychain.
Misfit Shine tracks and highlights sleep, physical, and sedentary activities as separate categories. Syncing is done through a wireless Bluetooth system and an Android or iOS device. It can also be synced with various fanfitted since it comes with a new mobile app.
Learning how to do a good yoga pose or set can be hard, especially if you are just starting out. It can take a long time to learn it correctly, but you don’t really have to worry about that. By using the right Fitbit, you can review your form and learn all the right techniques in no time at all.