The really adventurous yogis among us are braving the wilds, sun and moon, and even the occasional inhumane temperatures to bring the best in yoga clothes, equipment, and accessories to you all the time!
You have probably noticed that your run-of-the-mill store bought yoga tops with built-in bras tend to be designed for women who wear D-plus cups (or sometimes C-plus), so if you consider yourself a small breasted yogi you may not get the support you need for those hard core asanas.
Some of these studios have put together their own yoga tops with built in bras so if you are looking for yoga tops with built in bras, and want to shop local instead of big box stores, head right over there and have a look!
1. Move With You Women's Crop Tank Tops Longline Sports Bra
Motivation is important to your mental wellbeing.
And for those who are into fitness, having motivational tanks can help keep you on track. These tanks are perfect for women who are into crossfit, fitness, yoga, running, walking, pilates, long term wear, or whatever type of sport.
These tanks are made of cotton and spandex which results to a comfortable fit that keeps you cool even during the most passionate exercise sessions. The fabric is also breathable, quick-drying, and odor resistant. This women’s crop tank comes with other handy features like the built-in bra which can be easily converted into a regular tank top if needed.
2. Gaiam Women's Strappy Racerback Yoga Tank Top w/Built-in Medium Impact Wireless Sports Bra
- Affordable sports bras that are soft, stretchy, and supportive
- Quality construction that is sturdy and well-made
- Thick straps that can withstand a lot of stretching
- Designed for different kinds of workouts like yoga, gym, etc.
- Sweat-wicking fabric that won’t inhibit performance
- The straps are long enough to go over the shoulders
- Comes in lots of cool colors
- Good for any kind of workout
- Hipster wider-cut fit
- Includes a moisture-wicking breathable inner layer
- The bra has a necklace design, which can feel uncomfortable
- Possibly not high-impact
- Not built for wide range of motion
This is a lightweight tank top with built-in sports bra. The best thing about this sport bra is that you can wear it discreetly under your clothing because of the thin straps and inner layer.
The inside layer alone does not show through light clothing while the straps will fit over most tops and look like regular tank top straps with elastic that allow them to stretch.
3. DISBEST Yoga Tank Tops
These yoga tops are made to be comfy during asana practice, but are also designed to look stylish. They get high marks for their sheer coverage and hold.
4. icyzone Yoga Tops Workouts Clothes Activewear Built in Bra Tank Tops
- No moving parts, no hooks or snaps
- Boasts high quality fabric that doesn’t absorb moisture
- Unique designs
- Many colors to choose from
- Accommodates a lot of breast sizes
- Tops may not be very supportive for bigger breasts
- Limited size range
When it comes to buying a yoga top with built-in bras and no straps, it is best to have a few parameters in mind: 1) what you need the top for; and 2) what your intention is.
If you’re looking for a yoga top with built in bra for exercising, keep in mind that the ones that can accommodate larger breasts may not be the most supportive.
On the other hand, if you’re using the top for hot yoga, bikini-style or rock climbing workouts, you want something supportive, lightweight, with the right amount of cutouts and overall you’d want something functional.
5. Bralido Women's Nursing Tank Camis
2XL-3XL 2XL-3XL Item Weight 9.6 ounces Product Dimensions 0.9 x 9.1 x 4.6 inches Manufacturer Part Number SY324BR
Next, we have these Bralido nursing tanks that include built-in bras for breastfeeding with a tank style top and a built-in shelf to support the breast while nursing.
These tanks are exceptionally comfortable thanks to a soft cotton material that allows it to hold moisture, keep you cool, and minimize friction. The pucker trim around the neckline is designed to be loose-fitting in order to avoid friction, and the racerback design allows for easy access of the breast for feeding babies.
6. RIOJOY Womens Seamless Sports Bra Padded Medium Impact Bra Gym Workout Running Tank Top Sexy Backless Yoga Top
- Adjustable straps
- Breathable material
- Amazing customer service
- Runs small
- Not durable
- Low-quality plastic
The RIOJOY Womens Seamless Sports Bra Padded Medium Impact Bra Gym Workout Running Tank Top Sexy Backless Yoga Top is high enough quality to be worn for yoga, but it can also be worn for running and other kinds of gym workouts as well.
This top is smooth on the outside and the inside, and it is made from nylon and spandex. The nylon and spandex blend gives this top a fantastic amount of stretch, which is the first quality that you need in a yoga top.
The second quality you need is breathability, and that is also a feature that you will get with this top. In addition to being stretchy and breathable, it is also breathable on the inside.
7. Lashapear Womens Modal Camisole Built in Shelf Bra Padded Tank Top Solid Color Yoga Tanks Tops
- The tank is made of breathable materials
- The length is above the belly button so it won’t ride up.
- The color is very pretty.
- The straps stay put and do not fall off because they are adjusted correctly for the weight of the breast.
- The fabric has a high quality, it does not cheap in anyway. It does not show sweat.
- The breast lovers are just too big, even though this is a sports bra made for active women.
- The tank is not very durable in regards to washing it. It provides a feeling of tenderness or sensitivity for a few days.
- It is smaller than your usual size so order a size up.
- The fabric gets very hot when you do hot yoga. You will need to wear a shirt under the tank.
- There are holes to put your fingers so you can adjust the straps, but they do not help. They get in the way and the straps still do not stay put.
Note: If you have larger and heavier breasts, this is not the right tank for you.
8. H HIAMIGOS Women's Tank Top
- Lined with smooth fabric inside the cup for extra comfort
- Contains a built-in shelf bra to keep you supported
- Cute shelf bra that doesn’t fit too tight or too loose
- Not too loose to the point of being a major distraction
- The built-in shelf bra sits perfectly on your chest, not too high and not too low
- Built-in bras prevent the need of wearing a regular bra at the gym, which makes it convenient
- Not only great for yoga, but for other sports as well
- Good quality material
- Its straps are long enough to use to tie around your waist, which is great when you need an alternative to an elastic waistband
You have to raise your arms above your head, and right across your nipples, to do pull ups. This is a little uncomfortable because it can make the elastic bands at the bottom of the shelf bra come off unless they’re tied in a knot
You don't always have to use a sports bra under your yoga top. Some, like the High Waist Underbust from Wacoal can be used by themselves due to a high cut that provides support and a bit of padding. Crossover styles like the High Neck Bra Sports Top from Freya are best when worn with a sports bra underneath for great coverage.