You asked and we listened. Today we will review the The Firm: Power Yoga.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- Very helpful customer service and rewards program
- Burn calories fast
- Perfect for beginners
- Moves very quickly, which is helpful for people who are short on time
- Guides you through each lesson and pose
- Create a challenge that is right for you personally
- Excellent warm-up
- Great for buns, gluts, and quads
The Firm has a wide array of workout programs that attempt to address different different condition and skill levels. Over the years it seems like there are more and more "firms" that continue to enter the market which is great for the consumer. I have tried a few of these options and have found each to have their own pros and cons. The Firm: Power Yoga is one such program that I've found helpful. When my lift changed in 2012, I found that injury prevention was a new training goal for me.
The Power Yoga program is a great option for anyone who is:
- Looking for an introduction to yoga post-injury,
- Training to improve performance or
- Conquering a personal challenge.
The Power Yoga program is broken up into 12 workouts. The workouts are as follows:
- Active Antagonist (A.a.),
- Power Yoga (P.y.),
- Active Warm-Up,
- Maintenance & Mobility,
- Complete Yoga (Comp.y),
- Strength Challenge (S.c),
- Small Group Power Yoga (S.g.P.y),
- Vinyasa Flow (V.f),
- Focused Flexibility (F.f), and
- Monthly Yoga (M.y.)
The workouts are fun and challenging and a good way to get back in shape and maintain your health. The program is very high-energy and almost party-like. I highly recommend this program to anyone looking for a low-impact program that can help get you back in shape and sculpt you ways you didn't know were possible.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 8 Best Power Yoga DVD’s Of 2022; Reviewed And Ranked