This is our detailed product review for the Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch.
We’ll provide you with all the detailed information you could need. You just need to make your own final decision.
- Heart rate and Advanced Sleep Tracking: Charge 2 tracks heart rate all day and night to show how your body moves
- More than just steps: It counts floors climbed, too. Detailed heart rate and sleep insights make every beat count
- Water Resistant: Up to 50 meters. Relax and track swimming workouts, too.
- Long Battery Life: Its battery lasts more than 4 days. That’s 10 hours of GPS or up to 13 hours of continuous music
- Wake up to Music: Use Bluetooth headphones like Fitbit Flyer Wireless Headphones (sold separately) to stream music from your favorite apps and services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Deezer, and more
- Swim tracking: Track pool laps and duration
- Built-in Alexa: It also works with Amazon Alexa, so you can play music, get the news, check the weather, control your smart home and more. Just press and ask or use the Alexa app to connect.
- Heart Rate Zones: Track zones like Cardio, Fat Burn, and Peak, based on your intensity level for better track of your workouts
- Get social: Fitbit app’s Community lets you add friends, join challenges, and compare your stats with others who are taking steps to be more active
The Fitbit Versa 2 was a very strong contender with a great beginner's fitness trackers on this list. I found it by reading expert reviews on Amazon and by other online stores. For me, I don't really use any of the functions listed above. I do workout, eat well, and generally try to get a lot of sleep every night so those don't apply to me. Don't get me wrong; I'm not totally opposed to using some of the features on here but I've found myself going back to my iphone solely to use some of the fitness apps. I do really love the touch screen; It was extremely helpful in my real estate transaction insurance business (I'm a personal injury lawyer by day but I represent insurance companies in their claims). I'm constantly calling my insurance companies to check on my clients. It made my life incredibly easier because I could easily get quick access to phone numbers, names of insurance companies; etc.
The key features of the Fitbit Versa 2 I'm interested in as a personal trainer are the GPS. I've been dying for an affordable reliable GPS to measure client workouts (which I screen from the couch) and track their progress across the country.
So until then. It'll do for now.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 8 Best Fitbit And Fitness Trackers For Yoga; Reviewed In 2022