In this article we’ll put the spotlight on the Gaiam Cork Yoga Brick.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Filled with non-toxic silica gel
- Great for any yoga experience level
- The brand has a good reputation
- Lightweight and convenient
- Useful for various yoga positions
- The sand in the block tends to fall out occasionally
- May take longer to ship compared to other models
- You cannot reshape the block
- Somewhat wobbly
The Gaiam Cork Yoga Block has beautiful cork instead of a standard foam block. I find this more than acceptable because cork is proven over time to absorb more sweat than foam, making it safer for both you and the rubber seals of your mat.
I really like this as it is lighter and more malleable than the foam blocks I've used in the past. It's perfect for helping with balance and achieving those nifty back-bending poses.
The overall dimensions are 12 x 9 x 3 inches and it weighs in at 3 pounds. It's also 100% natural, biodegradable and recyclable. It comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Yoga Blocks For 2022; Reviewed And Ranked