Here’s our review of the Gaiam Women's High Rise Waist Yoga Pants.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Trendy yet perfect athletic fit
- There are different length options to choose from
- Anti-odor technology prevents a stinky smell
- You can wear these yoga pants during any season of the year
- Durable, thick and yet breathable
- You can take your dog for a walk, run, play ball, do yoga or hike, and still feel comfortable and well-supported
- Cost a little more than some other brands
- Some people found that the waist band became loose over time.
These Gaiam Women's High Rise Waist Yoga Pants are very versatile given the number of body parts that can fit into the same piece of clothing. The high rise waist makes them sewn with strong fabric to provide proper support and quality.
The polyspan fabric moves with your body and keeps you comfortable while you are standing, stretching, and jumping. These high waisted tights are strategically designed to be wider at the knee and ankle for extra freedom of movement.
The moisture management fabric makes them breathable, while the rest of the material wicks away the excess moisture to keep you comfortable. It is also made of Polyester and Spandex, making them durable and soft to touch.
The form fitting design with contoured seams on the hips and rear, provide proper compression while being attractive. I prefer a short length with a high waist but these might work for most body types. They are pretty great overall!
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Yoga Pants for Travel In 2021; Best 8 Collection