Yoga teachers are some of the most dedicated and job-specific people there are.
They work for free knowledge. They take more classes than the average person, for self-improvement. They practice every day, even on days that they feel iffy, because they love the lifestyle and way of being these practices bring to them. They are willing to let students practice on them even when it is painful.
In other words, yoga teachers are some of the most amazing people you can know. And all of these qualities, which define yoga teachers, also make them some of the best people to gift for.
If you are looking to show your appreciation for the yoga teachers in your life, a gift is a great way to do so. However, with so many companies out there making yoga things and there being so many different types of yoga teachers, you can potentially get lost looking for the perfect gift. Of course, this list of gifts for yoga teachers isn’t going to be the end all, be all list, but should give you a great place to start…
So, without further ado, here are the best gifts for yoga teachers.
|Top Plaza 7 Chakra Gemstones Reiki Healing Crystals Hanging Ornament Home Indoor Decoration||Best Overall|
|Yoga Gifts||Budget Pick|
|Yummi Yogi Artisan Cutting||Upgrade Pick|
1. Top Plaza 7 Chakra Gemstones Reiki Healing Crystals Hanging Ornament Home Indoor Decoration
- Great gift for yogis
- Nice gift idea for yogi moms
- Unique decoration
- Some of the gems are not actually drilled
- It’s not sparkly or shiny
- Some of the gems are bigger than the actual hole
Is your yoga teacher constantly looking for a cool gift for her students? Look no further than this beautiful Yoga Gem Decoration. Yoga teachers usually love pearls and crystals, and so they’re sure to love this beautiful piece of decoration that’s also multi-purpose. This means that they can use it to display some of their gems or they can hang it from their closet as decoration.
The package contains one pearl gem choker that’s made for each of the seven chakras. It’s adorned with a unique chakra-shaped pendant. All of the crystals’ strings are connected to one another through the lovely meditating sitting Buddha. It’s a great gift for yogi moms who love meditation and gems.
It’s made of precious and rare gemstones, including gold-colored crystal beads, amethyst gemstones, snow quartz gemstones, and so forth.
2. Thank You Gifts
- Finished with an 18/8 surgical grade stainless steel that’s both durable and luxurious.
- Prevents condensation to keep your wine at the perfect drinking temperature.
- The sliding stopper has an integrated air hole to prevent backflow.
- You can choose to have one, two or three lines of text personalised on the back of the tumbler.
- The tumbler is dishwasher safe and recyclable
- BPA, lead, cadmium and metal free
- Product dimensions are 6.7 x 3.89 x 3.54 inches
As a yoga teacher, one of the things you need to be careful about is your environment. Particularly when you’re doing your yoga practices, you need to be in an area where you have a clean environment. And it’s not just about cleaning the inside of the studio but the outside as well.
That’s why the perfect gift for yoga teachers is a wine tumbler because it’s not only beautiful and practical, it’s also 100% leak-proof. So if you ask her to bring a water bottle to yoga class, she may really think that you don’t care about her well-being.
3. Silent Mind ~ Tibetan Singing Bowl Set ~ Antique Design ~
We’re all familiar with the ringing sound that a bowl on a striker creates. However, the Silent Mind Bowl folds an acoustic sensation into a new format. Using a new concept in meditation, the Silent Mind develop a classic sound, an acoustic resonance that relaxes the mind in a profoundly deep way.
The Silent Mind bowls come in a set of seven. The pieces include deep healing bass notes and a high-frequency resonance that emits a sound so pure that it leaves indescribable.
Pair these bowls with an exotic hardwood striker and silk cushion for a great gift for Yoga, meditation, and healing purposes.
4. Yogitoes Manduka Yoga Towel
- Nice weight and long enough
- Quite thin but thick enough
- Gives my hands something to grip
- Maybe too thin for some
- Fade a bit
Organic Cotton Fabric, with EuRopean Standard Soft Loop to Hang it to Dry and Crisp, Yoga Towel for Men Women, Blue.
As a yoga teacher, I own hundreds of yoga mats, and almost all of them are from Manduka. If you’ve been in the yoga industry for a while, you know Manduka…they are the best of the best, and they always prioritize quality over anything else.
I personally prefer Manduka towels for Hot Yoga classes, because the mats get pretty sweaty, and you don’t want your hands sliding when or slipping and yourself and landing on your face. This towel is very absorbent and dries very quick. It’s not plastic like some towels, and I think it helps reduce a lot of friction when you’re doing your Sun Salutations. It’s also nice for protecting the backs of your legs in downward dog.
5. Yoga Set Kit 7-Piece 1 Yoga Mat
- Suitable for everyone, capable of doing both light and vigorous workouts
- Decent quality, comfortable to use, easy to fold and comfortable to carry
- Comfortable, nice looking and high quality
- High quality yoga mats
- Includes two blocks, a strap, and a carry case
- The case is a little flimsy
- Straps are lacking in quality and durability
- The quality of the blocks is fairly poor
- Blocks can only be stacked
- The carry bag is thin and flimsy – more like a pouch
Exercise and Office.
Yoga is the best holistic fitness routine in today’s world. But yoga mats not only help you warm up your body and mind but also support you to bring your energy levels up higher.
Making a huge difference from your routine workouts, yoga becomes the perfect way to get rid of mental and physical pains of your life.
6. Coach shirt
Sport gift, Sports shirt, Sport gift, Yoga shirt, Yoga gift, Yoga teacher shirt.
This shirt was designed for fun and practical. With larger text, people can see you well, wherever you are. You can make people happier with it, when you wear it, because it has a good gift idea and is very practical!
7. Tree of Life Turquoise Jasper & Tibetan Agate Gemstone Chakra Beaded Bracelet
- Quality of stones and silver is high
- Nice price point
When it comes to yoga, you want to keep your balance in all aspects of your life, which is why you’ll want to get the Tree of Life Gemstone Chakra Beaded Bracelet.
This is a lovely bracelet that I keep in my pocket just in case I need a quick pick-me-up. I never leave home without it.
Be mindful of the quality of this bracelet compared to some of the other choices available. I also have seen that this bracelet is highly addicting. If you get one, you will want to get more as gifts.
8. ART & ARTIFACT Lotus Flower Wind Chime
- Adorable design
- Great for outdoor use
- Large size
- Strong wind chime for hanging
- Thick, sturdy chain
This large-sized wind chime from ART & ARTIFACT features exquisite lotus flower designs. The chime is crafted from premium materials of glass beads and copper. Even though the chime is made from such premium materials, it is still lightweight and rust resistant.
The chime has an attractive look and can easily hold its own against the higher-end chimes out there. The chime is capable of holding up against the strong winds, and can withstand the sun and rain.
You can hang the chime outdoors effortlessly and enjoy its clear pleasant sound. The chimes can also be enjoyed by cats and kitten. While some cats tend to be fascinated by high-end chimes crafted from crystal and glass, this chime would be much more affordable.
9. Leather Passport Holder Travel Wallet
- Tight and durable stitching
- Holds quite a lot of money
- Cards fit very well
- Genuine leather is beautiful and durable and looks great
- Backing is strong and makes the wallet feel very secure while in your pocket
- The leather used appears to be top quality
- The passport fits snugly and secures with a velcro flap
- Cards are a little tight if you have more than two
- The wallet will stretch a little bit over time, and it may not sit as flat in your pocket when it starts taking shape
- There is no other option for a more streamlined look – but, it's a passport holder, not a designer wallet
10. Yoga Gifts
- Great gift idea for yogis
- Sturdy materials
- Roomy, well-padded interior
The Yoga Bag from Zen Gift is a great gift idea for yogis. It has a roomy storage space for everything you need for hot yoga like a mat, water bottles, towels, etc. It’s also a great gift idea for the fashionista yogi that wants to be chic and comfortable at the same time.
The bag is well-padded with mesh pockets and conceals her yoga mat in a secure zipper compartment. It can be easily carried on the shoulder or with the additional adjustable handles.
The bag is quite small when it comes to carrying more than one yoga mat, shoes, and one more water bottles, but its really great if you plan on carrying only essential items to class. When it comes to comfort, we have a great mention and it’s the adjustable shoulder straps that prevent neck pain and allow for easy carrying.
11. USB Headset
- great noise cancellation and portable design
- very comfortable over the ear
- 3.5mm jack works with phones, computer, etc. and comes with 3.5mm jack adaptor
- mic end rotates in and has rubber guard
- mic swings out for mute button
- mute and volume control are on mic/cord
- good sound quality
- soft pads aren’t sweaty; they may smell a bit plastic-y, but that’s going to go away over time
- has a nice range on the mic so you can move a good distance from it while it’s picking up your voice
- good quality rubber material on part of mouthpiece that presses against you
; Mac and PC Wireless Headphones with Rotating Ear Cup, USB Adapter included.
12. 15.6 in Laptop Backpack
- Nice and sturdy materials
- Plenty of room for gear
- Good amount of padding and protection
- Waterproof and life proof zippers
- Enough of storage spaces for different needs
- It’s lightweight at 16 oz
- Although the material is weak to water, the bag itself is waterproof
- The shoulder straps are not padded well
- The locks are not good enough
- The USB cord can’t be stored securely
This backpack is the right one for you if you need a lightweight bag that’s suitable for carrying a lot of computers, music devices, and other tech gear. It’s large enough to carry a 15.6 inch laptop.
The backpack can be easily converted into a sling pack and the padded top slider lets you use the space for your tablet.
It’s a good investment for a minimalist that wants to travel to school easily in a stylish and safe way.
13. Under Armour Sideline 64 Ounce Water Jug
- Very affordable
- Perfect for your home or office
- Built-in carrying handle
- Maintain their temperature for a longer period of time
- Durable in build
- Highly stain resistant as well
- Should be handled with care
- Can be a little tricky to clean
It is no surprise that the Under Armour Sideline 64 Ounce Water Jug, Blue Haze makes our list of the best yoga water bottles.
One of the best things about this water bottle is that it is affordable. Unlike other yoga water bottles, this one does not break your bank. The best part is that while the light-weighted, easy to hold, and easy to use water bottle is affordable, it is not lacking in quality. In addition to this, it is a perfect accessory for your home or office.
The ergonomically designed water bottle has a comfortable-to-use and easy-to-hold design which makes it convenient for its users to carry it around. Moreover, it has comfortable rubber grip on the outside of the water bottle to enhance its usability even further.
14. Hugger Mugger Yoga Sandbag
- Includes a carrying strap
- Good price point
- Made in the USA
- Reinforced nylon
- Bowflex-style straps
- Comfortable to carry
- Helps you exercise throughout your day
- Includes the weight of sand (45 lbs)
- Loadable by 5 lbs increments
Yoga teachers have to pay attention to details. One of the most crucial details is how to provide your students a real experience of yoga without spending too much money.
Having a yoga sandbag is a great way to take yoga into the real world.
You can do anything from push-ups, to lunges, to squats using this yoga sandbag. You can even have your students place the bag on the floor and do some of the most popular positions in yoga class; forward fold, down dog, child’s pose, and so on.
15. Infusion Pro 32 oz. Water Infuser Bottles
- Airtight seal
- Durable construction
- Can be used for smoothies, too
Set of 2.
The Infusion Pro 32 oz. Water Infuser Bottles with Insulated Sleeve are a great alternative to a water filter, as they add the benefits of fruit flavor without the chemicals. Use premium fruit and blend with water to create your own healthy, delicious beverage. Comes with a fruit infuser and sleeve with two top spouts that removable for easy access.
These water bottles work great for juices as well. We tried it and found the fruit pieces blended into the juice better than you could expect from simply adding them in. We also liked that the fruit pieces were small enough to fit through the holes in the top. The bottles themselves are light and hold 32 ounces, which for most people is a full bottle of water. They also come apart into two parts that fit nicely back into the box that comes with them.
16. Winterberry Pine 17 oz Jar Candle -Holiday Scented Gift by Way Out West
- Made from a soy/paraffin blend
- Long-lasting scent
- Cleaning, filling, and lighting the candle is easy
- Includes a cute little tag to personalize the gift
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Backed by The Great Big War on Christmas
- Makes a great gift for the yogi in your life
- Perfect for small spaces like your studio
- Handmade in Bend, Oregon
- Over 35 million sold
- Takes about 21-40 hours to reach maximum scent level
- Difficult to find individual tins
- A bit more expensive than other scented tins
This beautiful jar candle is a perfect gift for a yoga teacher who is minimalist, or who lives in a dorm or studio. The candle is small, so it doesn’t take up a lot of space. It can even go in an office space.
The candle has an obvious scent of holiday pine, but it also has a twist of cinnamon, clove, and orange. The scent is absolutely wonderful and comes from real pine, not an artificial scent.
17. Jojuno Blessing Buddha Ring Holder Ceramic Jewelry Dish Tray Plate Perfect Place to Hold Rings
- Large enough to hold a lot of jewelry
- Great value for the price
- Can be set up anywhere due to its large size
- Suitable for Buddhists (if you’re into that)
- Very lightweight so it can be easily attached to the wall
- Sits on a beautiful golden Buddha
- Looks great as a centerpiece in any room in your house
- Does not take up much space
- Well-made ceramic design
- Easy to clean
- A bit heavy when fully loaded
- Works best on flat surfaces
- The ceramic is somewhat soft and a bit fragile
- Slight negative association in the West for Buddhas
- Might need to buy air freshener for it
18. Yummi Yogi Artisan Cutting
- Outdoor-safe (will not harm the wood)
- Non-toxic and BPA-free
- Dishwasher safe
- Won’t scratch the wood
- Easy to clean
- Doesn’t damage the board
- Available in a variety of colors
- Not as eco-friendly
- Doesn’t slide easily on the board
The Yummi Yogi Artisan Wood Cutting / Serving Board is made from domestically sourced and certified sustainable bamboo and is perfect for cutting and serving fresh bread, fruit, cheese, spreads, and so much more.
The Artisan Wood Board is the world's first cutting board that is also biodegradable packaging. It’s an eco-friendly alternative to plastic wrap.
19. Yoga Gifts
- Covers all the 8 major chakras
- Images are printed in vivid colors
- Tile measures at 7 x 7 inches and 0.13-Inch thick
- For all yogis
- Great gift for yoga instructor
This gorgeous art piece is perfect to hang in the office or at home, at the office, near your bed, or even at your yoga studio. It’s about 7 x 7 inches in dimension. The wooden box is a great way to present the tile art piece. High-quality giclee printing technique makes this a vibrant piece.
The primary images of this piece are the traditional chakras, but there is also a bit of an interpretation and addition by the artist. You get all the chakras playing with Colored Bead, Mala, and Kundalini, which is a great idea.
This piece has a mindful message to start the day and to help you stay focused. The instruction information is on the back. The texture of the painting is smooth, and all the images are in vivid colors. The colors contrast with each other and present perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is a good gift for a yoga teacher?
A good gift for a yoga teacher can be an incredibly personalized gift, or something that is practical. I love the idea of a gift certificate to some kind of retreat or some experience that they can share with you. It sounds cheesy, but the main things that I'd love for a gift are: a kit to make some tea, something that inspires me in my practice, or a yummy treat that they want to share with me.
Who is the best yoga instructor?
That depends on what kind of yoga you practice and your personal tastes. It’s important to choose a teacher who’s right for you and your practice. While one person may be amazing at Vinyasa flow, another may be better at Yin yoga.
Below are some qualities to look for in a yoga teacher.
Yoga teacher qualities:
Does the teacher use the language of yoga?
Yogis are big on Sanskrit terms. If a teacher is using words like “chakra,” “apana” and “svasana,” then they’re probably well-versed in the language of yoga.
Are teacher’s students doing well?
Are yoga teachers better in bed?
Golly, we don’t know. It’s certainly a possibility!!!
No but seriously, yoga teachers are infamously known for being good in the sack. There’s a few reasons Yoga really lends itself to good relationships;
A mentality to serve your partner rather than your own pleasure.
A connection with your body… Meditation.
You’re at ease with your own body so you’re at ease with another’s….
And of course, most likely a ton of experience in the Yoga bedroom.
What do you get a Yogi?
A yogi is the best person in the world to shop for, and here’s why: Most yogis are picky, holistic health enthusiasts who are picky about what they put into their body. Buying a gift for a yogi is like giving a little bit of yourself. They may not know it was you, but you’ll know it was you. Gift giving is personal. Find something that’s cool and adventurously useful.
Like any other service-related business, the more you put in, the more you receive in return. So if you’re a corporate executive or you just enjoy attending yoga classes occasionally, you’re probably looking for a way to express your appreciation to the yoga teacher who showed you that there’s much more to yoga than just good looks and a flexible body. This article will hopefully help you along that journey.
|Top Plaza 7 Chakra Gemstones Reiki Healing Crystals Hanging Ornament Home Indoor Decoration||Best Overall|
|Yoga Gifts||Budget Pick|
|Yummi Yogi Artisan Cutting||Upgrade Pick|