It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the H HIAMIGOS Women's Tank Top.
In this review, we made things as simple as possible for you to form your opinion.
- Lined with smooth fabric inside the cup for extra comfort
- Contains a built-in shelf bra to keep you supported
- Cute shelf bra that doesn’t fit too tight or too loose
- Not too loose to the point of being a major distraction
- The built-in shelf bra sits perfectly on your chest, not too high and not too low
- Built-in bras prevent the need of wearing a regular bra at the gym, which makes it convenient
- Not only great for yoga, but for other sports as well
- Good quality material
- Its straps are long enough to use to tie around your waist, which is great when you need an alternative to an elastic waistband
The benefit of a built-in bra is that you don't need to wear it. Not that I'm opposed to wearing a bra! I just think it's really nice to have an option that takes care of the whole bra thing all in one easy-to-remove item. This one would work well for racquetball, tennis, or most other sports where you don't have hours to spend fiddling around with your bra.
The bra shelf has extra support so it's comfortable all day long. So as not to let you wear two separate items, this tank top has a built-in bra. So there's two items to wash after you've worn it.
With a 95% polyester/5% spandex blend, this is a nice lightweight tank top that can easily go from the gym to tennis training. It is skin-friendly, lightweight, breathable and comfortable, providing no sizings or restrictions on the body. It is made for great fit and is ideal for day-to-day in office or in-home use. It is machine-washable and shipped in discreet carton packing.
Another reason I love this tank top is that it has a zipper in the back which gives you infinite adjustability to fit you without feeling like you're being suffocated. It works great for me since I'm built with thick-hipped so it tends to be hard to find a tank that always fits me properly. But with this one, you can adjust it in so many different ways that it always fits just right.
I also like that this tank top has a nice wide strap at the bottom that makes it easy to pull over my head. That means I don't have to drag my fat back and forth across the back of the surfboard and I can always get it up while chickening out!
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Yoga Tops with Built in Bras; Top 8 for 2021