Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Heathyoga Yoga Block.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Two different colored blocks
- High quality construction
- Firm and durable
- Two different colors for double the usefulness
- Stable and durable
- Can handle a lot of weight
- Can be used by beginners as well as advanced practitioners
- Great for standing poses
- Blocks are smaller than expected
- They may slide if you place the mat a little off-center
- The natural color of the foam isn’t great
The Heathyoga Yoga Block set comes with 2 foam blocks that are larger than most other blocks on the market, which is great for getting those deeper stretching poses. That's also a big selling point for me, since I have one of the smaller ones that is just too lightweight for me to get into a lot of poses.
Perhaps more importantly, the Heathyoga Yoga Blocks feature a textured surface that provides a comfortable and stable grip. I never knew that was possible!
The block's size also makes it great for beginners who need a little more height to get that good stretch.
The non-slip surface combined with the textured surface is also great for balancing poses. I highly recommend these for any type of yoga or Pilates class to get an even more intricate stretch.
It's helpful that the blocks can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth. However, it's still recommended that you do this after each use to keep the foam sturdy and strong.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Yoga Blocks For 2022; Reviewed And Ranked