It can be really frustrating when you have to buy clothing for a fitted style but you aren’t comfortable in your own skin because your thighs might be a tad too big.
Big thighs are something that we can’t help – it is something that we grow up with.
However, we don’t have to live with this embarrassment. We can treat this as a challenge and make clothes for these thighs!
There are thousands of legging designs available in the market for women of all sizes, including large women with attractive curves all over (except their thighs).
|90 Degree By Reflex High Waist Squat Proof Interlink Leggings||Best Overall|
|ONGASOFT High Waisted Yoga Pants||Budget Pick|
|Calvin Klein Women's Premium Performance Double Waistband Moisture Wicking Legging||Upgrade Pick|
1. 90 Degree By Reflex High Waist Squat Proof Interlink Leggings
- Eye-catching design
- Integrated squat proofing technology
- Well-padded for your comfort
- Sturdy construction and good quality
- The crotch area falls apart after a few months
- Not meant for wide-thighed women
The 90 Degree By Reflex High Waist Squat Proof Interlink Leggings are made with high-quality material that makes them durable. They fit comfortably underneath your clothes and give an eye-catching appeal, especially if you prefer to wear skirts or dresses. They are not really meant for wide-thighed women but they offer a comfortable and snug fit to those with sexy and toned thighs.
The 90 Degree By Reflex High Waist Squat Proof Interlink Leggings are made for those with wide hips or those who have wide thighs. They are actually built to last but the quality is not exactly at its best.
The leggings are designed with anti-slip technology in its waist and is notably built with double stitching. The leggings also have squat proof technology, although the crotch area of the leggings does not seem very promising. Nonetheless, they are made with high-quality material that can last long if handled with care.
2. Calvin Klein Women's Premium Performance Double Waistband Moisture Wicking Legging
- Available in XS to 3XL
- 80% polyester, 20% spandex
- Tapered fit
- Premium performance
- Available in black, winter white, and black/grey
- Waistband pocket for on-the-go essentials
- Smooth moisture wicking finish
- Too long for petite women
- Available in only 3 size options
- No tag notification
The Women’s Premium Performance Legging by Calvin Klein offers the classic waistband and look you’d expect from their workout leggings. The leggings also feature double fabric waistband construction to keep you feeling confident during your workouts or other activity.
As a plus size woman, I can really appreciate the triple stretch fabric that the leggings are made from. It doesn’t stretch out and won’t fail you when you need to keep on moving.
You can also count on the reliable Calvin Klein quality. The leggings are made from 80% polyester and 20% spandex for total comfort. They also have a smooth moisture wicking finish to keep you feeling fresh and dry as you wear them with your workout gear.
3. Joyshaper High Waisted Workout Leggings
- Provides excellent support
- High waist provides support for tummy
- Mesh fabric for extra ventilation
- High elasticity and great recovery
- Perfect fit for all body types
- Perfect choice for sports and gym workouts
- Genuine materials and comfortable
- Very long; they almost hit heels
- A bit pricey[
With today’s specifications, Joyshaper focuses on making the perfect leggings for active women.
They have some of the most flattering designs as they are great for all ages. These leggings are designed to fit perfectly and provide ultimate comfort, so you can wear them during any workouts.
They come in a range of sizes and are constructed with an elasticity material that provides great recovery. They are made from 90% nylon and 10% spandex and is breathable and wicking. They are available in other colors as well.
4. ONGASOFT High Waisted Yoga Pants
- The combination of how well the pants fitted due to their flexibility and good material quality allows them to be worn for a variety of fitness activities.
- The material of the pants is soft and does not feel directly on the skin of the legs. They have good elasticity to keep its shape and doesn’t feel heavy.
- The pants fit very well just below the waist, and the elastic band is just the right size, not too loose or tight. The lace material on the pants is mesh coated, so it has a comfortable feel and is breathable.
- The stretch in the pants means that they can easily fit your ribs when you are moving.
- The stretchy material means that the pants can accommodates a wide variety of body types and sizes. They can be quickly adjusted because the pants stretch to the size and shape of your body.
- There is nice wicking effect in the pants when you sweat because of the mesh material.
- The length of the pants is the right length for a workout. They don’t ride up when you’re working out, and the material doesn’t have the tendency to bunch up at the bottom or knees.
- These pants fit so well on your legs and body that it makes you want to work out.
5. Shapermint High Waisted Compression Leggings
- Free size fits almost everyone
- Helps keep the tummy in and hips back
- Smooth and comfortable on the skin
- Quick to dry and very breathable
- Thin fabric and doesn’t create muffin top
- Doesn’t roll down
- Priced right
- Does tend to wrinkle up after a few washes, but that’s normal with leggings.
The Shapermint leggings are special abdominal slimming compression leggings. They come in a number of different sizes, styles and colors.
The fit is good, and the leggings are long enough to cover the ankles. You can wear them under dresses and they’ll work fine.
There’s a thin fabric band around the hips that’ll keep them in place. It’s a little too thin for some people but is comfortable for most.
6. Lysse Women's Fulton Ankle Leggings
- Extremely soft and comfortable
- Perfect for squatting and powerful movements
- Special sweat-wicking fabric
- Stretchy material to give you more comfort and flexibility
- Fits up to size 15
- Nice variety of styles
- Very versatile, as they can be worn as a legging or under a dress/short
If you are looking for a pair of leggings to wear when power squatting or when in dire need of some extra comfort, then these leggings are for you. Not only do these leggings come in a wide array of styles, colors, and sizes, but they are also made with a special, extra soft fabric, so they will keep you feeling comfortable no matter what exercise you are doing.
Some users have also commented on the fact that the fabric of the leggings isn’t too thin, so they will be able to wear them as a pair of leggings on their own instead of having to wear them as a pair of tights under dress, shorts, etc.
7. Manduka EKO Cotton High Rise Legging
These leggings by Manduka are simply made to wear. As soon as you feel them, you’ll know why they’re so popular and why a lot of professional yoga practitioners swear by them.
In our search for the best yoga leggings, we found that the Manduka EKO's shorts are stylish, versatile, and comfortable. The high waist is flattering and the legs themselves are neither too thick nor too heavy.
These are leggings that are perfect for yoga