Today's review is going to look at the Liforme Original Yoga Mat.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Each range of Liforme mat is eco-friendly and free of chemical emissions
- The natural rubber mat is quite durable, tear-resistant, and can withstand daily use
- The mat has a fair amount of traction which keeps you in the right positions
- There are also variations available in the color of your mat
- Repeatedly folding and unfolding the mat may damage the sides over time
- Since the mat is white, perhaps it would appear dirty over time
- Some users have experienced a peculiar smell that emanates from the mat
The Original Yoga mat by Liforme is a well-known premium yoga mat from an well-known company that offers a premium product. Now I have to admit, I bought a cheap yoga mat for my workout room and it was OK, but it was flimsy and had a water bottle leaked through it. I knew that even cheap yoga mats are sold in good brands, so it was time to replace it with a good brand.
It's made with natural rubber which means it will resist bacteria and won't lose grip. The grip is also included with the product, which makes it easier to perform some yoga moves without losing your balance and slipping down a whole flight of stairs.
The mat is pretty thick judging from my previous experience with the cheap mat. The diameter is 26.8 inches and the mat is 71 inches long. It comes with a nice Liforme yoga mat bag.
It comes with packaging that adheres to the awareness of the need to have an environmental footprint that is as green as possible. Made with biodegradable materials, it can be washed with water and goes into compost after several weeks. The composted material can be used for farming or gardening or can also be used for landscaping. It's very nice to see a good company listening to the request of its customers and working towards improving the environment when doing things like manufacturing and selling products.
The mat is comfortable to lie on and stays where you place it, because of its thicker design. It's very light and thin which makes it perfect for carrying it to and from the plane, train or car to your yoga workshop. Also, it's very easy to fold, roll up and carry around, which makes this product pretty great for carrying around as light as possible on your travels.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 8 Best Yoga Mats With Yoga Poses Drawn; To Make Yoga Easy