We had our experts take a look at the L-RUN Unisex Water Shoes Barefoot Skin Shoes to provide you with the inside scoop on its qualities.
In this review, we made things as simple as possible for you to form your opinion.
- Dry very quickly
- Rugged soles that can handle outdoor terrain
- Work well with water polo balls
- Not very good cushioning
- This shoe is a bit too narrow
- The price tag
L-RUN Barefoot Swim Shoes for Running, Yoga, Surf, Beach, Free Diving are super lightweight and flexible. The sole is super sturdy with a non-slip and anti-weather rubber. These are light and breathable. The upper is super soft and feels good on the feet. It's easy to wear and won't rub blisters.
- Made of 4mm Vibram sole EVA upper, Hydrophilic anti-UV
- Insole made of non-woven fabric, breathable, waterproof
- The anti-pressure toe guard and O-ring extends shoe life
- Soft anatomically designed kitten heel
- Lightweight, flexible, durable, absorbent and thin sole
- It can be worn with Men and Women, and these are fit for both active and sports people
Pair it with a pair of shorts for the best run-around sports barefoot setup ever. The only downside is the price tag and the fact that it comes in a set.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Yoga Shoes for 2021; Honest Reviews, Helpful Findings