Today we'll be reviewing the Manduka eKO Yoga Mat.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Toxic-free material
- Provides traction and support with great resilience
- Drawstring carrying bag for easy transport
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Perfect for Cross-Pad exercises
- Great grip
- Weighs less than 2 pounds
- Kind to your hands
- Surface is a bit slick
- Some people might think the price is too high
- Half an inch thick
- Softer surface means it can lose grip on carpet
- Some find the mat too thin
There is some controversy about the origin of eKO yoga mats at Manduka, but it definitely creates the most comfortable and high-quality yoga mat available.
The mat is 100% biodegradable and made from natural latex rubber. It provides amazing slip-resistance, with the slippery surface acting as a traction aid when you need to pull yourself or your mat up over something.
I love the thickness of the mat – at 6mm, it's a little bit thinner than other options, but definitely provides a ton of cushioning and a high level of stability. You won't get caught spinning and picking up all the cushion like you will with other thinner mats. This also makes it a little easier to carry around than some of my other picks unless you're in good shape.
The 20-year warranty on the mat also adds to the confidence in purchasing an eKO.
The only downside is that it can be difficult to find, especially online. It's listed as an optional extra on another company's website, but when you try to add it, it won't let you and claims you've already purchased it. You definitely do not need it though if you need a mat, as Manduka's own top pick will suffice.
Waterton Chardonnay 2.5-liter Sensible Wine Keg, Stainless Steel, 1-stage CO2, Includes 16-inch Ball Lock Faucet for commercial applications.
- This durable, easy-to-use dispenser can be used for commercially prepared beverages, such as wine, soda, and beer until 3.5 gallons of beverage per day.
- Drink on Command: Mount this Stainless Steel Wine Keg dispenser on a wall, counter, or fence; press the lever to dispense one serving of wine, soda, or beer.
- Provides 3 gallons (11.1L) of wine per day, as recommended by commercial wine programs.
- Made in the USA
- The perfect dispenser for the home, office, restaurant, or bar.
- Handy, easy-to-use ball lock, top-mounted, stainless steel spigot and black handle.
- Clear viewing top and side window.
- Poured wine not included.
- Chardonnay, please.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Eco-Friendly Yoga Mats For 2021; Top 8 Reviewed