You asked and we listened. Today we will review the MISS FORTUNE Yoga Tops Dri Fit Women's Workout T-Shirt.
In this review, we made things as simple as possible for you to form your opinion.
- Versatile: Can be worn both as a shirt or as a sports bra
- Comfortable: Dri-fit material is comfortable and wicks away sweat
- Breathable: Nice and breathable to keep the body cool
- Affordable: Good price without compromising on quality
- Runs small: The shirt runs a bit small so buy one size larger
- Tends to ride up: The shirt tends to ride up due to its tight fit
- Thin material: The shirt is made of very thin material
This is a lightweight fabric that dries that fast! It's the perfect summer top. I love the fitted fabric in the body and neck that really define the upper body while helping you maintain a comfortable range of motion. The way the tank top is cut and the bagginess of the sleeves is also a nice touch.
The neckline is a high-quality single stitch and the body and sleeves have double. No loose threads or stitching are apparent anywhere.
The length of the shirt hits at about the 6th rib, which is where it should be according to the size chart. It's not too long, and also not too short. Perfect for me!
It's nice that the shirt is machine washable, which is always an advantage.
The quality of the fabric is superior to many other tanks and tops I own. This is a durable and longer-lasting top, something I appreciate.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 8 Best Yoga Tops With Short Sleeves for 2022