It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the New Balance Women's Made in Us 990 V4 Sneaker.
In this review, we made things as simple as possible for you to form your opinion.
- Best Women's Walking Shoes
- Comfortable and supportive while being breathable at the same time
- Suitable for most of the activities you may desire to do wearing your walking shoes
- Good for people with plantar fasciitis or who need a quality walking shoe
- It firms up your feet in a gentle way giving good support
- Suitable for use for added hours
Buying a pair of workout shoes is like the perfect storm for concerns.
Do you get a pair of canvas sneakers for the daily slog, a pair of lightweight running shoes for cardio and a pair of motion control shoes for lifting to avoid injury, or do you get a pair of all-purpose shoes?
If you are a runner, you can start with any of the three options mentioned. If you mostly do cardio, go with the motion control ones to avoid injuries. If you mostly lift, go with the lightest and most comfortable sneakers.
It's hard to find the perfect solution for you without trying out all of the options. Fortunately, New Balance has you covered with the Made in USA ones which is a definite plus.
It features ENCAP, an inner midsole, which provides a lot of support. The shoes also have a pretty flat profile (low-top from the arch) which makes them more comfortable to wear.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Yoga Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis; Best 6 Collection For 2022