We had our experts take a look at the Power Yoga to provide you with the inside scoop on its qualities.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Perfect for beginners as well as advanced individuals
- A variety of yoga poses to try out
- Very challenging for the core and legs
- Great for individuals who are pregnant
- Great for the mind and body
- Helps you to stay fit and flexible
- Assistive and easy to follow
- Not very good for those looking to increase flexibility
- Not suitable for those with knee problems
- Could be a challenge for other body types
- May be boring if you have not used the Navy seal workout schedule before
The Power Yoga for Every Body is an amazing book that will help you transform your body in as little as an hour a day. It includes over 20 different routines, and an additional dozen classes that each focus on a particular aspect of the body, brings together tons of information on yoga, nutrition and fitness in a very readable manner. The tone of the book is quite friendly and accessible, so if you think this is too daunting I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see the level of detail in there that might have you really considering this book a little more seriously.
If you're looking for something that will have you feeling better about yourself, and have you achieving your fitness goals faster, I'd recommend this book.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 8 Best Power Yoga DVD’s Of 2022; Reviewed And Ranked