Today's review is going to look at the prAna Women's Verana top.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Breathable material
- High-waisted design for added support
- Built-in bra for added support
- Comes in various colors
- Looks beautiful with leggings
- Great as a supportive layer
- Supportive bra doesn’t squeeze too much
- Bra is comfortable to wear
- Sleeves are long enough for women with long arms
- Does not have a built-in shelf bra
The Verana is a close-fitting, crepe blended top for women that comes in small, medium, large and extra large. It has a more feminine feel than the Unbound and I really like the high, deep back neck that I think is more flattering to a curvy figure than the Unbound's low, crew neck.
The Verana top is constructed of 100% Veratex fabric that is black with intricate grey weaves that give it an almost dressy look. It's also moisture-wicking and anti-microbial to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
I love this top for running, climbing, whatever exercise you can do in it as it moves with you and doesn't feel like it constricts the body in any way. It's also really lightweight compared to other tops I've worn while running and is a great middle-of-the-road option.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best 6 Yoga Tops that Stay Put During Inversions For 2022