In today’s article we will be reviewing the Sugarmat Travel Set I Designed in Montreal I Eco Luxury and Non-Slip I Ideal.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Colors look very stylish
- Non-slip bottom on one side
- 3mm thick
- Collapses to a small size
- Includes a carrying bag
- Reasonable price
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable materials
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- The material is soft on your hands, so it won’t create friction or cause damage
- They may not be the most durable ones
- May end up being a bit hard on your knees and joints after several uses
- Sometimes they may create a bit of static during a workout, which usually goes away after you wipe them down
- They might not be the best for yogis and fitness enthusiasts who are really big sized
The Sugarmat Travel Set is a sheet of rubber that you can use to add padding to your yoga mat, while protecting your knees, joints, and back as you practice. The sides of the sheet are more specialized and you would use the piece to scrape all of the excess sweat from your hands onto the soft-sided rubbery side. The result is an impeccable yoga mat that stays dry and absorbs nothing but air.
The thinner side is also great for wiping the yoga mat with a clean cloth or towel to keep sweat off of your mat. Your mat will stay dry and clean for when you are ready to practice again.
This is a great product for people who cannot do yoga in a heated climate as it is made out of a natural cool medium that is comfortable to use and to lie on, and that will very long last. If the material were not this durable, it would likely not be a popular pastime in hot climate countries like the United States.
For people who have never practiced yoga, this is also a great way to practice and get an idea for the more advanced techniques without the extreme risk of falling and injuring yourself. While you are relaxing after a nice, sweaty, and calorie-burning workout, you will remain comfortable throughout your entire experience.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Lightweight Yoga Mats For Travel; Best 6 Collection For 2021