You asked and we listened. Today we will review the Suzanne Bowen's Long and Lean Prenatal Workout.
In this review, we made things as simple as possible for you to form your opinion.
- Great for variety
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Instructions are easy to follow
- Provides lower impact workout
- Great variety of stretching
- Inspiring benefits of pregnancy
- Encourages healing, compassion and self-care
- Suitable for all trimesters
- Great for beginners
- Monitors breathing and encourages awareness
- Music can be loud
- These exercises may be too advanced for beginners
- No pre-natal information
- No pregnancy-related information
I'm working on getting my child and I to a destination of fit people who have longevity in their careers, families, and lives. It is very challenging, but I also find it to be very rewarding.
I purchased the Long and Lean Prenatal Workout from Suzanne Bowen's book tour last year, and there is some good value in this information. However, be prepared for very outdated language and phrases.
Suzanne's Prenatal Workout is chocked full of exercises that are too challenging for the average mom. There was no narration or guidance to help guide you through the tough spots.
If you are looking for intense workouts for pregnancy, this book is not for you. However, if you're looking for something to maintain physical fitness, I would refer you to my selection.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Pregnancy Yoga DVD’s Of 2021; 10 Best Prenatal Yoga DVD