We had our experts take a look at the Yoga Mat Non Slip to provide you with the inside scoop on its qualities.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- Comes with grip foam on sticky side and is comfortable for your hands
- It is 170 cm long which makes it fit for all body types
- It is lightweight and can be folded
- It does not slip or slide during your programs
- Maybe used on concrete floors
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Includes no-slip protective rubber padding
- Has a 12-month full refund warranty
- The odor is in the beginning, but it’s nothing too serious
- It turns black quite quickly, but it is not a reason to not use it regularly
- Comes in a small box for easier shipping
This yoga mat was created by a husband and wife who wanted the best in yoga mats. In order to do this, they had to find the absolute best material available and then they didn't stop there. They made sure to include any and all of the extra features that they thought would make the mat a better product, especially the non-slip and the thicker padding.
What I like about this yoga mat is that it's extra thick and extra wide. This makes it a better surface to work out on, which means you're getting a better workout in.
The material is non-toxic and is pretty much odor-free even after a lot of use. While the thickness is very nice, some consumers were disappointed in the lack of cushioning that it provided.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best 6 Yoga Mats For Big Guys and Plus Size Men In 2022