Today's review is going to look at the Yoga Mat Non Slip.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- Textured surface for better grip and protection
- Longer and wider than other exercise mats
- Provides comfort and support for your joints
- Great quality and value for the price
- Perfect for all types of yoga and pilates workouts
- Does not absorb water
- Very easy to clean
- Rolls up nicely for storage
- Extra wide for better use
- Prevents your muscles from getting tired during exercise sessions
- It is not as thick as I thought it would be
- Does not have an open cell backing
This yoga mat was created by a husband and wife who wanted the best in yoga mats. In order to do this, they had to find the absolute best material available and then they didn't stop there. They made sure to include any and all of the extra features that they thought would make the mat a better product, especially the non-slip and the thicker padding.
What I like about this yoga mat is that it's extra thick and extra wide. This makes it a better surface to work out on, which means you're getting a better workout in.
The material is non-toxic and is pretty much odor-free even after a lot of use. While the thickness is very nice, some consumers were disappointed in the lack of cushioning that it provided.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Yoga Mat Brands Of 2021 You Should Go For