Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Amazon Brand.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Great price
- Very durable leggings
- Lots of fibers for a lightweight feel
- Seams have excellent construction
- Awesome for workouts
- Great for running and other sports
- Comes in a large range of sizes
- Great for all body shapes
- 100% premium quality
- Perfect for shorter women
- No rating system
- Goes with a premium feel but at a great price
- Great for kickboxing, yoga, and other workouts
- Sturdy, flexible, and ultra-comfortable
- Doesn't look shiny or cheap
I'll admit that the first time I saw these leggings I thought they were pretty lame. (They're stretchy, they sort of resemble yoga pants and the jazzed-up reflective parts at the hem are unconvincing.)
But once I actually got one in my hands and tried it on, I realized that these are real, actionable, comfiest leggings ever.
They are made with 79% nylon, 21% spandex which sounds like way too much Nylon for a legging but—surprise, surprise—they really don't feel it. They feel more like a soft, breathable t-shirt material.
Speaking of breathability, these bad boys breathe like crazy. There's currently nothing out there that I have found that compares and that's a good thing.
The only thing that I do not like about these leggings is that the pocket design prevents you from sliding your phone or keys into the back pocket easily. I actually put one of my Samsung flags in there at one point but the pockets have a strange design and it ended up being a struggle to get it in.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Leggings for Short Legs; Top 6 That Makes the Cut for 2022