Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the 15.6 in Laptop Backpack.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- Nice and sturdy materials
- Plenty of room for gear
- Good amount of padding and protection
- Waterproof and life proof zippers
- Enough of storage spaces for different needs
- It’s lightweight at 16 oz
- Although the material is weak to water, the bag itself is waterproof
- The shoulder straps are not padded well
- The locks are not good enough
- The USB cord can’t be stored securely
The versatility of this backpack makes it a great choice for any student, teacher or anyone who needs a big bag for carrying all of the things they need to survive to do their daily tasks.
With a number of pockets both inside and out, this one is ideal for delivering a lot of business, school and travel items into the hands of your hands. It comes with two padded pockets to hold laptops and tablets, and there's also a pocket to hold tickets, phone and other items too. And there's room in the main compartment for school or work supplies along with the small items that will be regularly needed during the day.
The compartments are all easy to access thanks to an elastic flap that prevents anything from falling out of the bag while it's being moved around. And there are a number of vents on the backpack to help keep your things cool and dry.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Gifts For Yoga Teachers Selected By Yogis; 20 Best Of 2022