We had our experts take a look at the Workout Tops to provide you with the inside scoop on its qualities.
Read our full review below to learn if this is just the right thing for you.
- The shirt looks and feels great
- Remains very comfortable throughout your exercises
- Made from soft knitted cotton
- The shirt allows for complete movement
- Interior bra works fine for intense workouts
- Reasonably priced for the quality
- Many people commented on the comfort of the shirt
- Cheaper than most other similar designs
- Some people think the shirt is a size too small
- People with a B cup find the interior bra to be small
- The shirt might run a little small
I found workout tops for women to be a little hard to find in the market. It is because they often do not go with the fitness trends of the season. Right now, it's all about long sleeve yoga tops with mesh fronts. Like this one from Sunnydays.
This top is made of a mix of polyester and viscose, offering you a lightweight feel with a sporty vibe. It offers you breathability, comfort and support. The shoulders are wide, framing your build and shaping you by flaunting your curves. The location of the wrap shows off your love handles and hips. The back is wide open and airy, allowing you to flaunt your assets without feeling exposed. The elasticity is not too tight and not too loose. It does its job of providing the desired support for your stomach/abs area.
The back is well ventilated so you can enjoy the workout in this top without feeling like you are going to have heatstroke. The neckline is round, enhancing your bust without being too revealing. The waistline is also round, enhancing your curves.
The fabric is made of a cotton,polyester and spandex blend. The fabric is soft to the touch and gives you a pleasant feeling.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Open Back Yoga Tops For 2022: Top 6 Products Reviewed