Here’s our review of the Leather Passport Holder Travel Wallet.
Read our full review below to learn if this is just the right thing for you.
- Tight and durable stitching
- Holds quite a lot of money
- Cards fit very well
- Genuine leather is beautiful and durable and looks great
- Backing is strong and makes the wallet feel very secure while in your pocket
- The leather used appears to be top quality
- The passport fits snugly and secures with a velcro flap
- Cards are a little tight if you have more than two
- The wallet will stretch a little bit over time, and it may not sit as flat in your pocket when it starts taking shape
- There is no other option for a more streamlined look – but, it's a passport holder, not a designer wallet
Leather Passport Wallets can come in handy on a variety of occasions. Passport holders can come in handy to protect the ID card from theft, they can also come in handy as a wallet for handy items like boarding passes, dollar bills, and loose change. Passport Wallets were also quite popular at one time as a wear-able bag for trench knives and other items.
There are two RFID-blocking pockets in the front, one on each side of the wallet. This wallet will also work as a great companion for your passport as a place to store valuables and also as a place to store any other paper documents that you carry with you.
One of the best features of this wallet is the real leather design. Full-Grain 100% Premium Cowhide Leather is hand-selected for durability and softness. Bifold design offers exacting organization pockets perfect for travel accessories, cash and credit cards.
There is nothing crisp, sharp, or fresh about a plastic water bottle. It usually has a plastic taste, and contributes more to the trash heap than to your water cooler. The reusable stainless steel water bottle is different.
BPA-free, it is made to survive the life of a reusable bottle and it feels like it. The stainless steel is rigid, durable, and anti-tired to the touch. It is dishwasher safe, and is so easy to carry in your car, backpack, or anywhere else you like to go.
The bottle is versatile. Carry it on a daily basis to stay hydrated, or take it with you on the ski slopes or other extreme sports. It is a great addition to the kitchen when you need to take water to the stove.
If you are going to spend hours out in the open, simply set the bottle down, get comfortable and enjoy a refreshing drink. The stainless steel water bottle is perfect for keeping cool.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Gifts For Yoga Teachers Selected By Yogis; 20 Best Of 2022