Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Winterberry Pine 17 oz Jar Candle -Holiday Scented Gift by Way Out West.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Made from a soy/paraffin blend
- Long-lasting scent
- Cleaning, filling, and lighting the candle is easy
- Includes a cute little tag to personalize the gift
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Backed by The Great Big War on Christmas
- Makes a great gift for the yogi in your life
- Perfect for small spaces like your studio
- Handmade in Bend, Oregon
- Over 35 million sold
- Takes about 21-40 hours to reach maximum scent level
- Difficult to find individual tins
- A bit more expensive than other scented tins
(overall rating = 185)
This candle is a big winner. I am completely satisfied with this product and my wife loves the fragrance.
When I say this candle is a big winner, I mean it is the size of an actual pine tree BUT to put this candle into perspective, it actually only lasts 8-10 hours depending on how the wick is burning.
However, the Home Fragrances website states they do not suggest burning our jar candle for more than 4 consecutive hours without an hour of rest. Why?
This candle is completely unscented, meaning it has no fragrance at all. It is just a great vessel for holding the fragrance oil.
Overall, the fragrance is easy to use with an easily distinguished scent of Fir, Cedar and Pine and is a great addition to the holidays for anyone living in Colorado.
I am giving this candle 5/5 stars, only deducting one star for the short burning duration of the candle.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Gifts For Yoga Teachers Selected By Yogis; 20 Best Of 2021