Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Wrist Assured Gloves Ultra Style.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- Constructed with breathable mesh
- Designed with a gel padding for a comfortable hold
- The neoprene padding also offers a good amount of protection
- They perform well in non-yoga activity usage
- Long wrist support prevents aggravation in sensitive areas
- Great ergonomic design
- Specifically designed for athletes and active people
- Comes with a one year warranty
- Large and comfortable
- Allows you to maintain your grip
- Execute your workouts well but take some time to adjust
- Don’t offer a lot of protection from the moisture
- They’re not big enough to accommodate big hands
- They lack the ability to display a lot of colors
- Some users may find them a bit small
These ultra style padded workout gloves from Wrist Assured are intended primarily for use in weight-lifting, pull-ups, push-ups, and yoga, but could just as easily be used in virtually any physical workout.
They special spring is built into the palm of the hand and offers a gel pad to provide additional support and comfort, which is then wrapped in spandex to ensure a comfortable fit around the hand.
The gel pad design should prevent damaging calluses from forming on the palm of the hand. This is ideal for those who are looking for a method to prevent hand fatigue and wrist pain.
The palm of the gloves is completely non-skid, which is really important for those trying to work on rock climbing or other low stability surfaces.
The gloves are also machine washable so if they get dirty after a workout, there's no need to try to clean them in a gym sink – just toss them in with your laundry.
With a few years of use, these gloves will start to show signs of wear and tear, but the price isn't too bad to cover their cost after just a few uses.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 7 Best Yoga Gloves Of 2022 For Yoga And Other Exercises