Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the YOGA DESIGN LAB.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- Oversized blocks with a solid grip
- Foam/cork blend is comfy to the touch
- Through the full year, you can wear on the body and protects the joints
- Carrying bag is also included for convenient transportation
- The blocks are fun and stylish and can be used as furniture pieces
- The set is offered in ten different color variety, depending on your preference
- It is lightweight and easy to carry around.
I love the idea of a yoga block and I've purchased a few in the past, but they are often bundled together with other mats or specialty items. I wanted to give a premium cork yoga block a try to see how it compares to my previous experience.
I love the look of the Yoga Design Lab product and I love that it is almost indistinguishable from the premium foam blocks used in yoga studios. The quality of the printed grip is excellent and the cork has a warm feel to it.
Although I found yoga blocks to be useful, for me, it's pretty tough to match up the benefits to the cost of the product. Sure you do get a better grip and better alignment, but at the same time you also get a gym quality product that is made of 100% natural cork.
That said, I still think the market exists and it would be great to see more companies providing products that addresses the alternate use-cases of yoga blocks.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Yoga Blocks For 2022; Reviewed And Ranked