Today we'll be reviewing the YogaAddict Foam & Cork Yoga Blocks 2 Pack and Yoga Strap Set.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- The foam blocks are beautiful
- The cork blocks are more durable than the foam blocks
- The foam blocks are wider than the cork blocks
- These blocks are soft enough to be used by beginners and hard enough to be used by advanced yoga aficionados
- The strap is comfortable to use and sturdy enough to hold up your foot in strenuous poses
- The box is nice to keep the blocks together when they’re not in use
- The biggest complaint from buyers is that they’re not very good quality
- The box arrived broken with a hole in it
- The blocks easily lose firmness over time, which forces you to purchase a new set
- When you move from one pose to another the blocks don’t stick together
- The strap pulls uncomfortably at the back of your neck when you’re in a seated asana
The YogaAddict Foam & Cork Yoga Blocks are perfect for stretching, strengthening and balancing poses during yoga workouts.
These blocks are made of low-density foam and a durable and solid cork that are resistant to compression or impact. The beveled edges help you stay in place while providing a steady surface for your hands and feet.
The versatility of this set will allow you to use it for a wide variety of poses and you'll end up with better overall balance. Each block is approximately 4 inches x 6 inches x 9 inches and the cork comes from the cork oak tree, which makes these blocks eco-friendly and sustainable.
The YogaStrap is made of a cotton material that is the same colour as the blocks. This means you'll have a great place for your hands to rest without being distracted by distractions like colour. The cotton material has fine-toothed edges that prevent you from slipping in the middle of a pose.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Extra Large Yoga Blocks; Best 6 of 2022 Reviewed