Here’s our review of the YogaPaws Elite Padded Non Slip Yoga Gloves and Yoga Socks.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- Padded to reduce friction between your hand and the yoga mats
- Provide extra padding for the palm and wrist
- Increase grip and provide support during exercise
- Fit well with most yoga mats
- Designed with the best materials. They are durable and stretchable
- Highly recommended by most users
- Nice design with the textured palm that prevents slipping
- Breathable material that keeps the moisture away
- Available in many different colors
- Designed to keep your hands warm
- They could be too tight for some users
- Fit tightly around palms. If you have thick wrists the model will be tight
- Can be slippery when you sweat a lot. But users report this issue is in general for all gloves
The YogaPaws line of wearable yoga grips gloves and socks are what they claim to be; super lightweight yoga travel garments that also protect your hands and feet from slipping everywhere while you're practicing.
YogaPaws is an exciting new brand that takes a good idea and runs with it. The YogaPaws yoga grip gloves and socks have exquisite designs and are very well-made while being ultra-functional to keep you performing your yoga or crossfit techniques safely.
The padded grips feel great against your hands and feet and are great for any type of exercise. One of the best features of the YogaPaws is how easy it is to store them in your bag. The silicone grips don't have any adhesive dots which keeps your hands safe on your yoga or crossfit mat and also keeps them from sticking to your yoga or crossfit bag.
If you do have sweaty hands while doing a pose or wearing these outdoors, the socks have a great way to keep your feet from sweating as well as keep them from slipping with RFID blocking in the heel. These are an addition to making sure you have some extra cushioning for your wrists, ankles, shoulders, and even help prevent injuries during yoga. These socks really come in handy for those concerned about their wrists since they slide up naturally.
The YogaSocks are also extremely easy to slip on and off and you can slide them over your yoga gear or just use it as a stocking cap to save space if you need to travel light. They have a 9-inch inseam (slightly longer than your usual inseam for normal socks), and fit all male and female sizes.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 7 Best Yoga Gloves Of 2021 For Yoga And Other Exercises