Today's review is going to look at the ZURA Premium Yoga Block.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Easy to storage than other yoga blocks
- More comfortable and eco-friendly
- Best to use on your forearm to adjust the height of the block
- Premium materials in the block to make it more premium
- Perfect for inversion poses
- Not ideal for beginners level in yoga. Rather, it's for people who have been doing yoga for years
- Imperative to keep it from getting wet since it's not waterproof
In many yoga books over the last couple of decades, there are these magical "extra" blocks made of an exotic-sounding material like neem or some other platypus-like thing. When I pulled out the blocks, they always looked just like the smell: weird. And OK, even without all that, using blocks in yoga doesn't make a lot of sense anyway. One can bring an extra block to a mat class anyway, making it a total luxury. Even if I was out on a class, in a hotel room, or at a friend's, use of blocks in yoga didn't really make sense.
On top of this, it always seemed like once you started using them, the blocks were just another weight on your joints.
With the Zura blocks, you get:
- round edges
- semi-deep blocks
- solid construction
- free of toxic chemicals and stains
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: At Zura, we have absolute faith in our yoga blocks, mats, and other accessories. If, however, your block does not turn out to be what you expected, you can always make use of our 100% money back guarantee.
It's true that this set of two blocks will not be the same as what you get in a yoga studio. However, you will improve your yoga form with these blocks in a way that a studio class won't. The rounded edges help you to focus on details and finding your alignment. If you are practicing in a hotel room or a friend's house, these blocks are a great substitute.
This set is great for using at home or on the go. It's a lot easier to bring one or two blocks than it is to lug around a mat and all the other equipment!
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Yoga Blocks For 2021; Reviewed And Ranked